Military Electro-Optics or Infrared (EO or IR) Systems Market Predicted By Top Players Like Elbit Systems, Saab Group, 10.
Military electro-optics or infrared (EO or IR) systems comprise of inspection systems, optic sights, night vision systems, and helmet seated displays. The continuous development of this system facilitated 360-degree rotation, automated object detection, 24-hour situational awareness, and guidance for defense gunnery. The growing demand for battle space awareness by defense forces is bolstering the military electro-optics or infrared (EO or IR) systems market.
The significant drivers of the military electro-optics or infrared (EO or IR) systems market is the rising deployment of electro-optics/infrared systems for unmanned vehicles. The growing development of electro-optics/ infrared systems to synchronize with conventional military systems is creating an opportunity for the military electro-optics or infrared (EO or IR) systems market in the forecast period.
Get sample PDF copy at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00005230/
The key players influencing the market are:
- BAE Systems PLC.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rheinmetall AG
- Saab Group
- Thales Group
- The Raytheon Company
This report contains:
- Market sizing for the global Military Electro-Optics or Infrared (EO or IR) Systems
- Compare major Military Electro-Optics or Infrared (EO or IR) Systems providers strategies and approaches to the challenges they face
- Analysis of the effects deglobalisation trends may have for Military Electro-Optics or Infrared (EO or IR) Systems providers
- Profiles of major Military Electro-Optics or Infrared (EO or IR) Systems providers
- 7-year CAGR forecasts for Military Electro-Optics or Infrared (EO or IR) Systems -intensive vertical sectors
The global military electro-optics or infrared (EO or IR) systems market is segmented on the system, sensor technology, imaging technology, wavelength, and platform. Based on system, the market is segmented as Electronic Support Measure (ESM), Targeting System, and Imaging System. On the basis of sensor technology the market is sub-segmented into scanning sensor, staring sensor. Based on imaging technology the market is segmented into hyperspectral, and multispectral. On the basis of wavelength the market is segmented into short wavelength infrared, medium wavelength infrared, long wavelength infrared, near infrared, and ultraviolet. On the basis of the market is sub-segmented into air, naval, and land.
Military Electro-Optics or Infrared (EO or IR) Systems Market – Global Analysis to 2027 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/ position of top 5 key vendors.
Military Electro-Optics or Infrared (EO or IR) Systems Market is a combination of qualitative as well as quantitative analysis which can be broken down into 40% and 60% respectively. Market estimation and forecasts are presented in the report for the overall global market from 2018 – 2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2018 – 2027 forecast period. Global estimation is further broken down by segments and geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America covering major 16 countries across the mentioned regions. The qualitative contents for geographical analysis will cover market trends in each region and country which includes highlights of the key players operating in the respective region/country, PEST analysis of each region which includes political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the growth of the market.
Various segments of the market such as type/components/ application/industry verticals/ end-users are analyzed with robust research methodology which includes three step process starting with extensive secondary research to gather data from company profiles, global/regional associations, trade journals, technical white papers, paid databases etc. followed by primary research (interviews) with industry experts/KOLs to gain their insights and views on current scenarios and future scope of the market as well as validating the secondary information, further internal statistical model is used to estimate the market size and forecasts till 2027.
- This report provides a detailed study of Military Electro-Optics or Infrared (EO or IR) Systems market trends and forecast from 2019 to 2027, which assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- In-depth coverage of the global Military Electro-Optics or Infrared (EO or IR) Systems market that includes drivers, restraints, and opportunities, helps professionals to understand the market behavior in a better way.
- This study further includes market analysis in terms of type and applications.
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the Military Electro-Optics or Infrared (EO or IR) Systems market is provided.
Purchase This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00005230/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Semiconductors, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Email: [email protected]