Hair Transplant Market 2019 to 2027 Global Analysis On Cole Instruments, CAPILLUS, LaserCap Company
Hair Transplant Market report explores and analyses the essential factors of market depending on present industry situations, market needs, business strategies and the growth condition. This report isolates the Hair Transplant Market capacity, production, market share, price, revenue, cost, growth rate etc. The report provides Point to Point information of the market on a Global scale supported by the previous and present size market forecast situation within the form of graphs, charts, figures and tables.
The global hair transplant market accounted to US$ 5,272.1 Mn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.6% during the forecast period 2018 – 2025, to account to US$ 28,627.6 Mn by 2025.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at– https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100001111/
In recent years, there has been a considerable rise in the number of surgical hair restoration procedures. Hair transplant surgery offers benefits such as, original hair color and appearance, and the results are permanent. The process is completely safe and does not include harmful chemicals that might cause harm to the individual. The above stated factors are responsible for the increase in the demand for hair transplant procedures worldwide. This gradual increase in the number of hair transplant surgeries is anticipated to increase the demand for transplant in the forecast period.
Key Company Profiles:
- Cole Instruments,
- LaserCap Company,
- Apira Science,
- Harris FUE Instruments,
- Shaanxi Xingmao Industry,
- Restoration Robotics,
The global hair transplant market by procedure was led by surgical segment. In 2017, the surgical segment held a largest market share of 91.0% of the hair transplant market, by procedure. The segment is also expected to dominate the market in 2025, as it offers better results as compared to the non surgical procedure. Also, the procedure can be done on lashes and brows.
Site of Transplant Insights:
The hair transplant market by site of transplant was segmented scalp transplant, facial transplant, chest transplant, and others. The scalp segment held the largest share of the market, by site of transplant. Additionally, the segment is likely to dominate in the forecast period, due to increasing prevalence of baldness.
The hair transplant market by therapy was segmented into platelet rich plasma, ravage 670 and laser caps. The platelet rich plasma segment held the largest share of the market, by therapy. The segment is also anticipated to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period, as it is used for the treatment of androgenic alopecia or male pattern baldness, the most common form of baldness observed in males and females.
Table of Contents
2. Market Overview
3. Executive Summary
4. Premium Insights
5. Global, By Component
6. Market Segmentation
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
11. Company Landscape
Continue…! TOC is available In Sample PDF
Inquire about this Report at- https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPHE100001111/
HAIR TRANSPLANT – MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Surgical Procedure
- Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS)
- Follicular Unit Extraction
- Non-Surgical Procedure
By Site of Transplant
Product launches and approvals were observed as the most adopted strategy in global hair transplant industry. Few of the recent product launches and approvals made by the players are listed below;
2018: In March, 2018, HairMax received ANVISA approval for laser devices. Also, Restoration Robotics Received US FDA 510(k) clearance for implantation function.
2016: In February, 2016, Hair restoration leader, capillus launches newest FDA-cleared solution for hair loss: capillus202 mobile laser therapy cap.
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Revage 670 Laser
- Laser Cap
Key Highlights of Research Study:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Hair Transplant Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Hair Transplant Market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Instant Discount Available On This Report – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPHE100001111/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services.
We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by providing market research solutions at an affordable cost.
The Insight partners,
Email: [email protected]