Market Research on Seismic Rubber Bearing and Isolators Market 2018 and Analysis to 2028
Seismic Rubber Bearing and Isolators Market: Introduction
Seismic rubber bearing and isolators can reduce and limit the energy transferred from the ground to the upper structures, especially in the event of earthquake. Seismic rubber bearing and isolators are primarily used in new constructions, or enhancing existing buildings’ strength and resistance to seismic forces. The advancements in using corrosion prevention materials has enhanced the growth of seismic rubber bearing and isolators market.
Seismic rubber bearing and isolators helps to minimize structural damage and save lives by protecting the building during any seismic event. It is a cost-effective method to meet performance-based design requirements for minimal or repairable damage. Installing a seismic rubber bearing and isolators in a building will enhance its horizontal flexibility at the isolation layer. The seismic rubber bearing and isolators market is expected to continue its growth momentum in the forecast period globally.
Seismic Rubber Bearing and Isolators Market: Market segmentation
The global seismic rubber bearing and isolators market can be segmented into types, application and end-user.
On the basis of type, the global seismic rubber bearing and isolators market is segmented into:
- Natural and Synthetic Rubber Bearing (NRB)
- Elastomeric bearing device (Isolator)
- Lead Rubber Bearing (LRB)
On the basis of application, the global seismic rubber bearing and isolators market is segmented into:
- Sky-scraper buildings
- Steel structure construction
- Military structures
- Data storage centers
- Petroleum, gas, chemical structures
Seismic Rubber Bearing and Isolators Market: Market Dynamics
The seismic rubber bearing and isolators market depends upon the construction of new structures. Installing seismic rubber bearing and isolators will enhance an existing structure’s strength and resistance to seismic forces. The factors such as requirement of no maintenance, no replacement after an earthquake, and no corrosion, stick-slip, wear or aging effects have driven the seismic rubber bearing and isolators market. Growing metropolitan cities, expanding business units in developing economies, stringent government regulations are estimated to drive the global seismic rubber bearing and isolators market during the forecast period.
Growing number of national highway investments in developing economies in APEJ region will drive the seismic rubber bearing and isolators market. However, use of steel bearings, low awareness amongst end-users in developing economies and relatively high initial cost may hamper the growth of the global seismic rubber bearing and isolators market during the forecast period.
Seismic Rubber Bearing and Isolators Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the key market participants in the global seismic rubber bearing and isolators market are:
- Bridgestone Corporation
- OILES CORPORATION
- Fip Industriale
- S. Brown
- Tensacciai S.r.l.
- Soletanche Freyssinet
- ELEMKA S.A.
- Chengdu Alga Engineering New Technology Development Co., Ltd
- DATONG INC
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE – All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR