Dental Lasers Market: Comprehensive Evaluation Of The Market Via In-Depth Qualitative Insights
Dental Lasers Market – Key Insights
- The global dental lasers market grew at an impressive CAGR of 7.6% during the 2012-2016 period on the back of increasing number of edentulous population and adults who have immediate dental needs.
- Rise in adoption of cosmetic dentistry and advanced dental care services are likely to impact the growth of dentals lasers market, which is estimated to expand at 9.0% in 2019 through 2018.
Read Report Overview: https://www.factmr.com/report/172/dental-lasers-market
- Dental lasers market in North America is projected to surpass a value of US$ 250 million by 2022-end, growing at a highly significant CAGR of 10% over the forecast period.
- North America will also remain the most attractive market for dental lasers during the 2027-2022 period. According to CDC, approximately 27% U.S. adults suffer from tooth decay, while 46% of adults aged 30 and above suffer from gum diseases. Prevalence of gum-related diseases is foreseen to boost the adoption of dental lasers in the region.
What is Driving the Growth of Dental Lasers Market?
- Expensive cosmetic dentistry procedures such as dental lasers have been gaining momentum in the recent years on the account of high purchasing capabilities among population across both developed and developing nations. This is expected to directly translate into the growth of dental lasers market.
Ask an Analyst : https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=172
- Growing geriatric demographic along with edentulous cases remains a key factor driving the dental lasers market at the global level. Among world’s elderly population, 20-80% is edentulous and 60-80% has immediate dental needs.
- The dental lasers market is likely to earn high traction in the foreseeable future, due to rising incidences of periodontal diseases such as bleeding in gums and untreated tooth decay. Nearly 47% of adults aged 30 years and above are observed to be affected by at least one form of periodontal diseases, while the the percentage of adults who are devoid of natural teeth was around 30% for those aged 65-75 years, as reported by CDC.
Get the Discount on the Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=172
- With government initiatives to spread awareness about oral health and rising consumer concerns regarding dental hygiene, the trend of oral treatment has transformed from traditional methods to advanced treatment. Increase in demand for painless laser technology and minimally invasive procedure that reduce the usage of drills and avoid anesthesia are likely to create lucrative opportunities for key manufactures of dental lasers.
- Owing to advances in technology, laser dentistry and cosmetic dentistry have not only overcome the drawbacks of conventional methods but also found surging applications in extraction of tooth, reconstruction and fabrication of dental prosthetic connections, and others. These advances are anticipated to open new avenues for growth of global dental lasers market.