Actigraphy Sensors & PSG Devices Market: Worldwide Industry Analysis and New Market Opportunities Explored
Notable Developments in the Actigraphy Sensor and PSG Devices Market
- Fitbit, Inc., a U.S.-based player in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market, announced the launch of a new enterprise – Fitbit Care™. With the launch of Fitbit Care, the company has introduced a new platform for enhancing wellness, prevention, and disease management regimes.
Read Report Overview: https://www.factmr.com/report/2829/actigraphy-sensors-psg-devices-market
The Fitbit Care platform features a wide range of devices including wearables and self-tracking devices that continuously track sleep-related activities and other personalized digital interventions for specific disease management.
- Aetna Inc., an American healthcare company, was recently acquired by CVS Health Corporation, which is also an American retail pharmacy and health care company, for approximately US$ 78 billion. The combined company aims to offer powerful health resources and advanced connected medical devices to gain momentum in the health care industry.
- Continuing its acquisition spree, ResMed Inc – a California-based medical equipment company – purchased MatrixCare, a Minnesota-based Long-Term Care EHR Software Solution for US$ 750 million and Propeller Health, a digital therapeutics company, for approximately US$ 225 million in 2018. With these acquisitions, the company is focusing on strengthening its out-of-hospital software and healthcare solutions segment to grow strong in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market in coming future.
Ask an Analyst : https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2829
- Garmin Ltd., an American technology company, recently collaborated with ActiGraph, a global leader in sleep monitoring solutions, to create innovative health and activity monitoring solutions. By combining ActiGraph‘s CentrePoint data analytics platform with the sensor data from Garmin wearables, the companies are planning to launch powerful wearable solutions for different patient monitoring applications.
- ActiGraph recently launched its new activity monitor device, the CentrePoint Insight Watch, which uses raw data capture technology to capture high-resolution signal from the accelerometer and provides actionable information to the user through its fast, real-time data transfer mechanism.
Get the Discount on the Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=2829
Fact.MR report provides comprehensive information about recent developments in the competitive environment in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market. Stakeholders in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market featured in the Fact.MR report are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Fitbit, Inc., Garmin Ltd., Aetna Inc., ResMed Inc., BMC Medical Co., Ltd., Activinsights Ltd., SOMNOmedics GmbH, MEDISANA GmbH, Recorders & Medicare Systems Pvt Ltd, Compumedics, Ltd., Natus Medical, Inc., Cleveland Medical Devices Inc., Cidelec, iHealth Labs Inc., Medicom MTD, ActiGraph, LLC, and Nox Medical.