Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Deep Sea Mining Technologies, Equipment and Mineral Targets” to its huge collection of research reports.
The Deep Sea Mining market report [5 Year Forecast 2018-2023] focuses on Major Leading Industry Players, providing info like company profiles, product type, application and regions, production capacity, ex-factory price, gross margin, revenue, market share and speak to info. Upstream raw materials and instrumentation and downstream demand analysis is additionally administrated. The Deep Sea Mining market business development trends and selling channels square measure analyzed. From a global perspective, It also represents overall Deep Sea Mining industry size by analyzing qualitative insights and historical data.
Get Free Report Sample and Customization: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2382245
This report examines deep sea mining equipment, technologies, mineral revenue potential and the current state of the market. The analysis includes a detailed survey of upcoming organizations in the market as well as existing players. Included is an examination, description and valuation of global and regional market sizes for 2020 through 2030.
For the purpose of this report, deep sea mining is defined as a mineral retrieval process (mining) that takes place on the ocean floor. Deep sea mining is also alternatively known as ocean floor mining, ocean bed mining, sea floor mining or seabed mining. However, deep sea mining is different from shallow sea mining. Since deep water mining is a relatively new industry, there is no standard definition that segregates deep sea mining from shallow sea mining. However, various stakeholders in the industry as well as others active in the market generally agree that deep sea mining is the removal of minerals from sea beds deeper than 500 meters.
Based on types of deposits at sea floor, deep sea mining can be categorized into three types –
– Cobalt rich crusts (CRC).
– Manganese nodules.
– Seafloor massive sulphides (SMS).
Cobalt rich crusts, also known as cobalt crusts or cobalt rich ferromanganese crust, are rock-hard, metallic layers that form on the flanks of submarine volcanoes, called seamounts. It is estimated that slightly more than 55% of sea floor cobalt crusts are located in the Pacific Ocean. Cobalt crusts also represent a very large metal resource in the sea and contain a relatively large amount of cobalt compared to deposits on land and to manganese nodules. The largest share of metals in the cobalt crusts, however, consists of manganese and iron. Cobalt crusts are also called as cobalt rich ferromanganese crusts. On an average, most promising cobalt crusts lie at water depths of 800 to 2,500 meters.
Manganese nodules, also known as polymetallic nodules (PMN or PN), contain mainly manganese, along with other minerals such as iron, nickel, copper, titanium and cobalt. Manganese nodules are mainly present in the Pacific and Indian Oceans, in the wide deep-sea basins at depths of 3,500 to 6,500 meters.
Interested in Report: Make an Enquiry to Our Expert @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2382245
(*Fill the form and our sales representative will get back to you for assistance)
– 38 tables
– An overview of the global markets for deep sea mining technologies, marine, equipment and mineral targets
– Analyses of global market trends, with estimated data from 2020 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2030
– An overview of historical developments of deep-sea mining equipment and technologies and assessment of its impact at a global level
– Briefing about International Seabed Authority (ISA) and exclusive economic zone (EEZ) and discussion of their role in regulation of deep-sea mining activities in order to protect the marine environment
– Company profiles of the top players in the industry, including Eramet Group (Eramet S.A.), Hydril Pressure Control (GE Hydril), Nordic Ocean Resources AS (Nora), Teledyne Technologies, Inc., and UK Seabed Resources (Lockheed Martin UK Ltd.)”
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-CANADA)
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/2RtaFUo
Follow us on Blogger @ https://marketnews-24.blogspot.com/